Re: [visad] HowTo do a smooth surface interpolation from sample 3D points?

Hi Bill,

thank you for your great help again, it perfectly worked like you said
and I can see a very nice mesh of the trunk surface. The trunks are
knobby so cylinder coordinates are not easy to use, because the geometry
bents away from a common center line, breaking cylindric symmetry.
Nevertheless: I get the wanted results visualizing the FlatField
constructed from Irregular2DSet with the Z values as range.

kind regards,

Marius