Re: [visad] Thread interrupt to prevent OutOfMemoryError

Hi Marius,

DisplayImpl is an ActionImpl so I believe if you'd like to stop the display
transformation you can make use of it's `stop` method.  But I suspect that
you're running into issues reading the data in which case you'll have to stop
whatever thread you're reading the netcdf file from.

--bruce