From: Marius Schmidt <mariuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: visad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 12:42 pm
Subject: [visad] Visad Tutorials and Documentation

Hello again VisAD community,

I am trying to transform the VisAD Java Component Library Developers
Guide into representation more pleasing to read and print. Beside that
this could perhaps be a good time for updating information? I do not
know if it is possible in this mailing list, but I attached a demo of
what kind of PDF im thinking about and would be lucky, if somebody would
like to support me in this conversion? Software used so far is Latex,
perhaps it could be a good idea to replace the ASCII graphics with some
UML Diagram SVGs ?

Kind regards,
Marius Schmidt