[visad] Visad Tutorials and Documentation

Hello again VisAD community,

I am trying to transform the VisAD Java Component Library Developers Guide into representation more pleasing to read and print. Beside that this could perhaps be a good time for updating information? I do not know if it is possible in this mailing list, but I attached a demo of what kind of PDF im thinking about and would be lucky, if somebody would like to support me in this conversion? Software used so far is Latex, perhaps it could be a good idea to replace the ASCII graphics with some UML Diagram SVGs ?

Kind regards,
Marius Schmidt