Re: filling a 'coastline' ??

Hi Bill, thanks for the help.

Indeed some of my Gridded2DSets from the OUTLUSAM BaseMapAdapter must have been self-intersecting, and others gave a null Irregular2DSet as a result of the fill operation. This makes sense since I supplied a bounding lat/lon box, so I expect some non closed regions.

What i didn't know was that cannot add Gridded2DSets and Irregular2DSets to the same UnionSet object, all manifolds have to match. I was hoping to maintain any coastlines I could not fill.

A better way is to increase my lat/lon boundary to be bigger than the area I am
trying to show.

Anyways, I get great filled land masses, looks mDSet'such better.

Thanks again

Stuart