Re: VisAd development environment

Hi Andrew,

> I am returning to VisAd development after a couple of years off.

Second Don in welcoming you back.

> What development environments are people using these days? Eclipse?

Several years ago at JavaOne someone asked this question
of James Gosling and he said vi, plus jdb I think. If you
travel the nice thing about vi is that you'll find it on
every Unix machine in the galaxy (including oz). We also
use CVS for managing the source. For debugging I usually
resort to print statements (of course I've been programming
professionally for about 40 years).

But there's nothing to prevent you from using whatever
environment you like.