VisAd development environment

I am returning to VisAd development after a couple of years off.

What development environments are people using these days? Eclipse?

I'm hoping things have moved on from emacs? :-)

Andrew Wilson
UK Upstream
BG Group
Tel +44 118 929 2549
Fax +44 118 929 2660
Mob +44 791 531 4982

BG Energy Holdings Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515
Registered address:
100 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT  UK
Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222