p.s., Re: Help with ProjectionControl

John, clearly from your code you'd like a systematic solution.
To figure out why outputWidth and outputHeight are giving you
the wrong aspect, you'll just have to trace through everything:
1. Are these values really the size of the window?
2. Is the VisAD box the size you'd expect?
3. Is the VisAD box truly square, on your system, with no call
to setAspectCartesian()?

Good luck, Bill