Re: LinearLatLonSet

Hi John,

This image is what I'd expect, assuming your are a DisplayImplJ2D.
Your longitude bounds of -180 to +108 leave to large a gap (72
degrees) for any interpolation. And you won't see interpolation
in a simple display like this. You will see interpolation ith a
gap that is comensurate with the spacing in your grid, and you
cal the resample() method of your Field with a Set that crosses
the 180 boundary. Frankly, the situation where LinearLatLonSet
is needed does not arise very often (which is why we don't have
any examples).