Re: Straight contour lines

I work with Russel.

To add to this, the color of the lines looks like it might be working
okay. Usually when I see coloured contour lines, I expect them to be of
a constant color (i.e. several lines, each of which is a different but
constant color). What we see is horizontal lines, with a gradation of
color on each. I'm not that familiar with what correct data would look
like, but I think the color mapping is happening correctly. Maybe. :)

Cheers,
-T