Re: Another Alpha Question

Hi Kevin,

There may be some problems with alpha in a 2-D display, since
ZAxis is a bit artificial in 2-D. The Australian BOM does its
2-D actually in 3-D, but with PARALLEL_PROJECTION and setting
the MouseHelper to disallow 3-D rotations. That way they can
explicitly control the ZAxis depths off its layers. Perhaps
Don is doing something like this? Or perhaps he will tell
you how he gets his displays to work the way you want yours
to.

One other suggestion is to experiment with the order of the
addReference() calls for your different data.