Re: Range Dilemma

Hi Bill,

Bill Hibbard wrote:
Hi Kevin,

I'm not sure what you mean by 'fill in the upper right corner',
but any Data with your RealTypes 'h' and 's' that you have
mapped to SelectRange will be subject to your range limits.

What I was looking for (and I think I figured it out) was something like this:

http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross/VCPRPE/Irreg2DSet_filled.gif

where the upper right corner is "filled" as opposed to the previous example:

http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross/VCPRPE/Irreg2DSet.gif

The only way around this is to construct your label Data using
different RealTypes (perhaps 'h1' and 's1') mapped to XAxis and
YAxis but not mapped to SelectRange. Your 'h1' and 's1' would
have the same calls to ScalarMap.setRange() as your 'h' and 's'.

Ahh, that makes sense too. I keep forgetting that you can have multiple (more than 3) ScalarMaps for a display.

Thanks!!

Have a great holiday season!

-kevin.

Kevin L. Manross        [KD5MYD] <><          (405)-366-0557
CIMMS Research Associate               kevin.manross@xxxxxxxx
[NSSL-WRDD/SWATN]           http://www.cimms.ou.edu/~kmanross

"My opinions are my own and not representative of CIMMS, NSSL,
 NOAA or any affiliates"