visAd display flicker

Hi

I have an internal frame in which i wish to diplay some 3D images.
I have a spinner on a tool bar to allow me to select different images.
My problem is that when I am changing between selected images
the display flickers first and the frame is all grey until the new image
is finally displayed.
Is there any way to stop this grey flicker?

Thanks

Kieran

Kieran Neeson
Bioinformatics Software Developer