Re: Weird display problem

Hi Russell,

Thanks for your effort. Hopefully there'll be an ADDE
server with model data that you can use (Tom W is away
this week, and he would know about ADDE at SSEC).

I leave tommorrow for 4 weeks absence. I'll be
periodically reading email, but probably won't be able
to track down your problem until I return in late October.