Re: Weird display problem

Hi Bill,

Chasing this down has been frustrating for both Tennessee and myself.
We'd like to send you a copy of the app, so you can see what's happening
yourself.  To do that we'll need a public adde server where we can read
model data, so I can send it to you with a configuration that will work,
ie fail in the manner we see here.

Does unidata (or anyone else) hava a publicly accessible adde server
where I can read model data?  We need at least two models available to
reproduce the bug, with data at various levels.

Thanks
Russell

--
Russell Steicke