Re: Display of satellite data

Hi Mey-

Mey Manickam wrote:
Hi Bill:

I downloaded visad-src files and compiled. With this version SatDisplay works. It didn't happen with compiled visad.jar - a point for me to ponder, when I try to get local satellite images displayed in my application.

I would echo Bill's response about something in your classpath
when you run from  visad.jar messing things up.  I know
that at one time I had sent some special classes in the edu.wisc.ssec.mcidas
package and if BoM is running with those, they probably don't include
the getAux changes.  Try running from the jar as:

java -Xmx128m -classpath visad.jar;. SatDisplay

(use the classpath specification appropriate to your OS).

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm