Re: Display of satellite data

Hi Mey,

'java SatDisplay' runs OK for me too. If you are willing
to edit and compile AreaAdapter.java and run from source
rather than visad.jar, could you please try the following
change at lines 164-165 in AreaAdapter.java:

  throw new VisADException(
    "Problem getting Area file directory or navigation: " + rmd);

This will give us a little more infromation about the Exception
(and I'll make this change in VisAD too, although it won't appear
on the ftp server for a while). Thank you.