Re: Image rendering

Bill-

Bill Hibbard wrote:

The image with setMissingTransparent(false) is very strange
(background white, texture black except for points at spline
vertices). Can you tell me how to generate this image in
the IDV, except for the setMissingTransparent(false) which
I can hack in VisAD?

The background was changed to white by me so the echos would
show up (black on black just didn't cut it. ;-)).  That's a
feature not a bug. ;-)

If you like, you can send the instructions off-list.

Will do.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm