RE: your mail

Hi Michelle,

I don't know about your CLASSPATH problems, but the fact that
small.v5d shows up as a white square is better understood by
knowing what ScalarMaps the SpreadSheet is applying to the
file. Once your data are loaded and you get the white square,
then click on the icon for "edit mappings" (little diagonal
arrow pointing down and to the right). Send us the "MathType"
and the "Current Maps".