RE: your mail

Hmm... I'm not quite sure how to tell the size of the image/texture map of
small.v5d to see if what you are referring to could be my problem. I'm just
using small.v5d because it was one of the samples that came under the "data"
folder when I unzipped VisAD. The strange thing is that I re-unzipped the
whole visAD package and replaced the old SpreadSheet.java to try to start
out new again. I added a small print statement in the main method of
SpreadSheet.java expecting to see something printed in the command prompt
shell. But nothing showed up. Also, my Go button appeared and when I clicked
on it, the same white square appeared. This is unexpected since the new code
for SpreadSheet.java does not have any code for a GO button yet. Could there
be a problem in my classpath and the order in which files are being read?

D:\visad\unzipped;D:\visad\unzipped\visad;D:\jgap-1.0-RC1\src;D:\visad;D:\lv
is\lib;D:\VisADJython\jre\lib;D:\apache-ant-1.5.3-1\lib;C:\Java\j2re1.4.1_03
;D:\Java\j2re1.4.1_03\lib\rt.jar;C:\j2sdk1.4.1_03;C:\j2sdk1.4.1_03\lib;D:\ap
ache-ant-1.5.3-1\bin;D:\JUnit\junit3.8.1;D:\JUnit\junit3.8.1\junit\tests\fra
mework;D:\visad\unzipped\visad\ss;D:\VisADJython\visad.jar;D:\visad\visad_sr
c-2.0.jar

Thanks,
Michelle

Michelle Kam           (408) 742-2881
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Co. SSM/ATC/MSIS
B/153 O/L922
1111 Lockheed Martin Way, Sunnyvale, CA 94089