Re: P5_10 problem

Curtis:

Beyond that, I was able to produce an animation using the P5_10
code you sent, plus the file above, plus one of my own (P5_10
requires at least two files), and it animated just fine.

Tom, I'm curious as to how you got the rest of the GIF data into the
program.  Did you split it into multiple files with some image
software, or did you have code for reading all frames of an animated
GIF?

No, I just got the first frame from his file (which is why I needed a second GIF...so it would animate). Figured I should test the basic reading the GIF that was pointed to.

tom

--
Tom Whittaker (tomw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
University of Wisconsin-Madison