Adding 2nd view for holoscreen floor projection

Hello,

I'am trying to figure out how the best way is to add a second
view/perspective of a visad scene to the Java3D scenegraph (or JFrame).
This second view needs to have a different viewing transformation, but that
didn't seem to be the problem. It's just a different view of the scene,
transformed to be the floor projection of a 2-sided (wall+floor) holobench.
I'am still having problems to find the common way to add this second
perspective. Later the two views need to be linked in a way to do the same
interaction with the scene (orbit/translate) on both screens. But atm I'am
happy for every hint to add this second view in a proper way.

Thanks in advance,
Finn