Re: shape thickness

> Do you need to remove all data references?  Is the data
> (and associated ScalarTypes) changing?  If not, then could
> you just call DataReference.setData() with the new Data?
> If so, the ConstantMaps will stay in place.  Only the
> data is changing.

No, I don't.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I've changed my
code to setData() for each of my DisplayReferences instead
of removing all the refs and recreating them.  This almost
works.  However, it appears that I have some artifacts in
the corner of one of my displays.

Has anyone else had this problem?  Any ideas why this would be there?

Leah