Re: Gridded2DSet of Lat/Lon

Ok.  I've figured out my problem.  Some of my longitudes were
positive values where most of my longitudes were negative values
(I was wrapping around the N. Pacific).  I noticed this when I
tried plotting with an Irregular2DSet.

So, if I modify my longitude values (lon -= 360 for lon > 0)
my lat/lon points do form a valid grid.

Great!  I can have a relaxing weekend now that I've gotten this
figured out.

:)

Leah

Leah Foechterle Heiss