Current state of printing in VisAD?

  • Subject: Current state of printing in VisAD?
  • From: John Osborne <oz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:37:58 -0800
I implemented a print capability in my VisAD-enabled app. I also searched the web for guidance on printing in VisAD and uncovered problems with printed images being cropped on the right side. I have this same problem, but I'm not sure it's purely a cropping issue. To me the plot looks like it's not centered on the page which would could be explained by cropping an image that was too large to fit the page. However, if you reduce the size of the printed image by setting Print Properties, the resulting smaller image is still not centered and appears still cropped (but it can't be at 50% reduction). So is this the state of the art in printing in VisAD? Anything else I should try?

oz
NOAA/PMEL