RE: capture images in the animation loop

Hi Andrew,

As far as I know, no one has written a VisAD file form for
Java Media Framework supported media types. If you were to
write one, it would be a great asset. Actually, I may end
up writing one at some point in the future, precisely so
that VisAD would support QuickTime on a larger number of
platforms.

-Curtis