Re: Is there JPythonApplet, JPythonPanel or something like that?

Hi Curtis,

Thank you for your reply.

I talked with Tom about this a few days ago. I browsed
the code visad.python and related. It turns out that I
may need to write my own version of JPythonEditor by
use of org.python.util.PythonInterpreter since I have
more options:

(1) run a py file, then just like
visad.python.JPythonEditor

(2) run line by line, one option I like is Matlab type
of the output. If the line ends with semi-coma, then
print the result of the line----opposite to Matlab
actually.

(3) run line by line and ignor semi-comas.

(4) run likes in the command line. However, the
"intermdiate:" in visad.python.JPythonFrame is not
full functioning.

Xue-Feng

 --- Curtis Rueden <curtis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hi
Xue-Feng,