Re: adding a single point that stands out to a surface plot

Mike,

If 'z' is the RealType you map to ZAxis and RGB, then
construct another RealType z2 and only map it to ZAxis.
Call setRange() on both ScalarMaps to ZAxis with the
same range. Then construct your RealTuple with MathType
(x, y, z2). Now there will be no ScalarMap to RGB relevant
to your RealTuple, and you can give it any color you like
in ConstantMaps passed to addReference().