running VisAD example app

Hello!

I am trying to check out the VisAD package, but I am unable to run the example application(s). In the installation README, it simply says to "run the appropriate example application" but I am not sure which one(s) in the example folder is/are the example application.

I have tried "java XXXXX" a few times where "XXXXX" is a class in the example directory, but with no luck. Am I missing something obvious, or have I perhaps not installed the package correctly?

Thank you!

John Patton