Re: new method names in JPythonMethods

Hi Alan,

>  I  noticed by chance (i.e. a casual glance at Tom's posting on
> JPythonMethods)
> that a new version of VisAD was released today.
>
> Is there some way (other than checking all postings to the VisAD mailing
> list)
> to find out when new versions of VisAD are  released (and the details of
> what
> has changed in the new version)?

There's a file named DATE in the source and class jar files
that has the date and time they were built.

I'd like to find a way in html for the VisAD web page to
include the text of DATE by its URL (we can put the DATE
file on our http server). Anyone know of a nice way to do
this, as automated as possible?