Re: New to VisaAD

>I read that to be able to run VisAd as an applet the minimum demand is
>Netscape 6 but that one might have to add the Java Plug-In. Do you need this
>or not? And how about Internet Explorer (version, addons...)?

Hi Mikael,

I have not gotten VisAD applets working successfully in Netscape 6, and I
don't know if VisAD applets work with the new IE 6.0.

IE4.x, IE5.x, and Netscape 4.x should work with it, if you install the Java
Plug-In (it comes with the JDK now and is automatically installed, or you can
download it separately).

-Curtis