Re: unix or windows?

Hi Adele,
Concerning Visual Age for Java: It is available for different platforms,
including Linux.
The problem is the underlying JDK. The Linux version supports -as far as
I know- only JDK 1.1.8.
But they might have updated it. Check the IBM website.
Regards, Moritz

--
Dipl-Ing. Moritz Weiten
Fon/Fax: ++49 (0)30 314 26904/26915