Re: ScalarMap cannot belong to two Displays

John,

I haven't looked into custom mouse behaviors much.  If the
solution to your problem continues to be really cumbersome, let me know.
Perhaps functionality can be added to the SpreadSheet API to ease its
use with custom MouseBehaviors, since it seems several people are
working with them.

-Curtis