Re: ScalarMap cannot belong to two Displays

Ah - it is a problem with my code.  I am still trying to get my code
from a year ago to work correctly with the current API.  It turns out
that my subclass of FancySSCell overides constructDisplay() and does so
in a way that obviously is no longer correct.  I needed to override it
in order to use my own subclass of DisplayRendererJ3D, which I have
created in order to us my subclass of MouseBehaviorJ3D.  Is there a
better way for me to do this (to use my own mouse beheavior)?
Otherwise, I will go ahead and fix my override of constructDisplay().

-john

--
John Brecht                                     Software Engineer
650-859-2325(voice)  Center for Technology in Learning, SRI Int'l