printing facility

Hi,
I'm grateful for the help I recieved previously. Currently I am using SpreadSheet.java to implement my program. The problem is when I print a cell the background comes out as black. However I would like to change this so that the background is white, but I am having problem locating the class file that specifies the background. Please can someone tell me where I should look to find this class, or maybe if someone has already implemented this can you give me some guidance on how I can do this.

Thank you
Jacky