Gridded2DSet

All,
        I have added a Gridded 2DSet to one of my current X-Y Plots.  The XY
Plot is defined by the following:  the domain of my data set runs from 2 to
18 while the range is from -40 to 0.  I created the Gridded2DSet and added
it to the display.  However, the Gridded2DSet is placed onto its own scale
and does not correspond to the values represented by the XY Plot.  How can I
apply these to the same scale?  The values for the Gridded2DSet are points
bracketing the domain and range respectively.  Please advise.

Thanks,

John Clark
Information Operations
(817) 777-9463