Re: Gif`s in visad

Thank's for your answers.

But, I really got a display with just 3 maps, longitude, latuitude and RGB
like this:

visad.ScalarMap lonMap = new visad.ScalarMap(visad.RealType.Longitude,
visad.Display.XAxis );
visad.ScalarMap latMap = new visad.ScalarMap(visad.RealType.Latitude,
visad.Display.YAxis );
visad.ScalarMap varMap = new visad.ScalarMap(varRaster,visad.Display.RGB );

where varRaster is a RealType.

The GIFForm has as a range a tuple of 3 componets (R,G,B), and I need
to convert it to a RealType to put into a map Display.RGB.

There's an example in the P5_09 from the visad's tutorial, but it use 5
maps.

Tanks

Olver
Facultad de Minas