Re: Gif`s in visad

Hi Olver,

> Im working with VisAD whith some data, but i need to show a gif into a
> display, if you could send me some example about how to do it, i will tank
> you a lot.

See Test09.java in the visad/examples directory - it displays
a GIF file named as its argument. You can also import GIF images
into the VisAD SpreadSheet.

> I need the gif is displayed in some coords (X,Y) and the "icon" (the gif)
> don't grow with the zoom.

You can use the setRange() method of the ScalarMaps from the
GIF files coordinates to control the zoom. And of course you
can zoom with SHIFT / left mouse button after its displayed.

I am not sure what you mean about the icon.