getImage() problem under J3D

Hi all,

I've been having problems with DisplayImpl.getImage(). It returns me a
black image when the display is 3D. I ran examples 50 and 51. The first
returns an image from a
2D display without problems. The example 51 doesn't.

Then I ran the SpreadSheet and tried to creat a screenshot from a cell,
but it returned the black image (as expected :-(

Has anyone been having this problem?

I'm using Java 1.3 (just released!) under Solaris 2.6. Java3D is 1.1 (or
the like; but definitely not the latest, as it is buggy).
Anyone with an idea of what's happening?

Cheers,

Ugo