Re: VisAD on Panoram

James and Bill,

Excellent...I will see if I can change the Earth example to use the manual
aspect ratio setting. Bill, should I download/install VisAD again or can I
just add the new method to what we have?

When the change is made to the API, will aspect ratio be automatically set,
manually set (through user input), or semiautomatically set (by querying
the display and using returned info)? What is the typical lag time for
these changes to filter down to a beta and release version of J3D? I assume
it may also need to filter into HP3D as well, though I also assume HP
tracks the latest updates pretty closely. How can I be notified when the
change has been incorporated?

Thanks
Mike
---
At 07:55 AM 8/9/00 -0500, Bill Hibbard wrote:
>> Might be a problem in J3D....
>>
>> I searched Sun's JDC and found the following posted on 19 Jun 00:

http://java.sun.com/products/java-media/3D/1_2_api_beta/changes/screen_size.
html