Re: Matrix representation

Hi Ricardo,

I just tried an experiment, modifying visad/examples/Test22.java
to map ir_radiance to Display.Value, eliminate the maps to
Hue and Saturation, and set ir_radiance to only have values
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.  It worked fine for me - I saw seven
shades of grey.  So I am not sure what is wrong in your program.
Make sure you don't have a setRange() call on your ScalarMap to
Display.Value, and that subClassRes values really are what you
think they are.