Heavyweight vs. lightweight

Some ten days ago, I sent a mail with subject:

newbie: class with display works only one  instance at a time

Referring (in brief) that trying to use several DiplayImpl2D in a GUI based on JInternalFrame's I was not able to have more than one display appear at a time.

I solved the problem, or at list got around it, by spawning a heavyweight Frame for each display. Dod other encounter the same problem? Or is this a general characteristic of VisaD, to show only a display for each heavyweight container?

Ciao
Francesco
Dept. of Physics -- UniPadova -- Italy
chiminello@xxxxxxxxxx  +39-049-8277287

_ Ricordati del famoso motto di Oscar Wilde _