RE: 3-D display locking up under NT, jdk1.2.2, Java 3D 1.2

> Hi, I managed to display the 3D graph with RGB mapping. But the RGB
> mapping is not bright enough to view. How should I increase the
> intensity or the colours? Thanks.

Do you mean that it is not visible at all?

If it is just dim, there is something strange going on
inside Java3D.  If you run Test51 in the visad/examples
directory, you will see that the original Java3D image is
dimmer than a BufferedImage captured from the Java3D Canvas.
It is hard for to understand how the origianl can be dimmer
than a copy.  I am not sure how to address this.