Re: [thredds] S3 data storage not working

  • To: Jesper Baasch-Larsen <jbl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] S3 data storage not working
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 08:33:21 -0600
Greetings Jesper!

At this point, the only release of the TDS that supports S3 storage is
5.0.0-beta8 (and a few previous snapshot versions), and is currently
limited to serving individual objects. I believe simple (non-scanning) NcML
aggregations should work as well (they do in netCDF-Java, but I have not
tried using it directly in a TDS configuration catalog).

Cheers,

Sean