Re: [thredds] get remote TDS binLimit?

Greetings John!

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to address the binLimit before 5. If
you have enough memory to burn, you can crank up the bin limit as
large as you'd like. However, if you are using java or python, you
could switch to using the cdmremote service, which does streaming i/o
using google protocol buffers. From a users perspective (with a
compatible library), it's a drop in replacement (functionality- and
use-wise) of the dap 2 server shipped with the TDS.

Cheers,

Sean