Re: [thredds] Catalog example for AWS S3 resource?

Greetings David,

Sorry for the delay. Zarr is on the list for netCDF-Java to support
(development priority given to reading), as well as support for the
yet-to-be-released ncZarr. Zarr will be supported for traditional file
systems as well as object stores like S3.

Cheers,

Sean