Re: [thredds] GRIB/NetCDF in openlayers

  • To: "Hosenfeld, Nanette" <nhosenfeld@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] GRIB/NetCDF in openlayers
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 17:41:46 -0600
Greetings Nanette!

Thank you for attaching your catalina.out - that is super helpful! It looks
like the variable tds.content.root.path isn't getting set. Did you edit
your setenv.bat to include that variable? The instructions are geared
towards a unix environment and use setenv.sh, but I see you are on windows,
so you will need to use setenv.bat. If TOMCAT_HOME/bin/setenv.bat does not
exist, you'll need to create one. A simple version could be one line and
look something like:

set JAVA_OPTS=-Dtds.content.root.path=<config directory> -Xms512M -Xmx1024M

replace <config_directory> with a location on disk that you have permission
to write. I think you will need to use forward slashes in your path as well

Cheers,

Sean