Re: [thredds] THREDDS Creation Date

        Hi Stanley-

        The THREDDS Workshop I had attended with a colleague, which sketched
out the concepts of THREDDS, was May 6-8, 2002.  I don't think that THREDDS was
fully built out yet, and there was a lot of talk about how to make the XML
Schema useful.  I'm sure others have a better timeline on when the creation
date actually was.

        -Rob