Re: [thredds] time units with FMRC collections

  • To: tom cook <tmcook@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] time units with FMRC collections
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 10:49:55 -0700
Greetings Tom,

I was wondering if anyone responded to your inquiry about the FMRC. It
looks like you are actually trying to change the time unit and time values
returned. If that's the case, I do not believe NcML will allow you to do
that, unless you use the values element to explicitly rewrite the values.

Cheers,

Sean