Re: [thredds] Plans of releasing the first beta of TDS 5.0?

  • To: dgilo@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [thredds] Plans of releasing the first beta of TDS 5.0?
  • From: Sean Arms <sarms@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 08:40:45 -0700
Greetings David!

TDS 4.6 cannot use ncWMS2 without quite a bit of work, so it will be a 5.0
only feature. However, we plan on releasing the first beta of 5.0 in "soon"
(that  announcement will come out later today).

I am not familiar with the mechanism of adding new styles in ncWMS2 - do
you have any documentation on that? If you would not mind, could you add an
issue about supporting new styles on github? I'll do my best to make sure
that feature is in the beta release so we can kick the tires on it.

Cheers,

Sean